What do I need to know about the 2021 ROSA P Upgrade?
ROSA P is getting an upgrade! The planned go-live date is this Friday, June 25! This is the first major change in the layout of ROSA P repository pages since we went live in October 2017. Here are some changes to expect:
The new version, called Stacks 3.15, will be more mobile responsive, and more accessible for users employing assistive technologies.
- Putting more emphasis on Search by moving the Primary Search box and the “Advanced Search” link to the webpage “hot spot” in the upper left.
- The Spotlight carousel will move into a “card” layout.
- Items “Trending This Week” get more prominence, while “Recent Additions” are still available through the top menu bar.
ROSA P Before:
ROSA P After:
If you have comments or feedback, please use the the “Ask A Librarian” form. Please be sure to put "ROSA P" in the "Question" box on the form.
NTL Reference Librarians provide services for the transportation community and general public. Specific services are:
- Basic research assistance with Bureau of Transportation Statistics (BTS) publications and data products
- Assistance with access to information resources in ROSA P
- Referrals to operating administrations within US DOT
Can't find the answer you're looking for in the FAQs? Contact us for help.