Q. How do I report fraud, waste, abuse, or mismanagement in Department of Transportation (DOT)?


Make an anonymous report the the Office of Inspector General (OIG)

DOT Inspector General 

1200 New Jersey Ave SE

West Bldg 7th Floor

Washington, DC 20590

  • Contractors may also use the online FAR Disclosure Form to report criminal or civil violations in connection with a Federal contract

​Questions? Contact your local representative in the OIG



  • Last Updated Nov 08, 2017
  • Views 12
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us


Can't find the answer you're looking for in the FAQs? Contact a Reference Librarian for help.