Q. Where can I find Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) Electronic Forms?


eForms provided by FHWA:

  • Annual Certification of Enforcement

  • Certificate of Enforcement of Heavy Vehicle Use Tax

  • Development and Submittal of Utility Accommodation Policies

  • Drug Offender's Driver's License Suspension Certification

  • Eligibility Statement for Utility Adjustments

  • Federal-aid Highway Construction Contractors Annual EEO Report

  • Federal-aid Highway Construction Summary of Employment Data

  • State Highway Income

  • State Highway Expenditures

  • Highway Capital Outlay and Maintenance Expenditures

  • Local Highway Finance Report

  • Toll Facility Receipts and Disbursements

  • State Transportation Obligations Issued During Year and Allotment of Proceeds

  • Status of State Transportation Debt

  • State Transportation Sinking Fund and Debt Service Transactions (Optional)

  • Monthly Motor-Fuel Consumption

  • State Motor-Fuel Tax Receipts and Initial Distribution by Collection Agencies

  • State Specific Motor-Vehicle & Drivers License Forms

  • Voucher for Work Performed under Provisions of the Federal Aid and Federal Highways Acts, as Amended

Questions? Contact FHWA

Federal Highway Administration

1200 New Jersey Ave., SE

Washington, DC 20590




  • Last Updated Nov 06, 2017
  • Views 9
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us


Can't find the answer you're looking for in the FAQs? Contact a Reference Librarian for help.