Q. Motor Carrier Insurance and Insurance Forms


Motor Carrier Insurance and Insurance Forms


In addition to filing the appropriate form in the OP-1 series, all applicants for motor carrier,

forwarder, and broker authorities must have specific insurance and legal process agent

documents on file before the FMCSA will issue the authorities. Insurance forms can be filed

online by the carrier, freight forwarder or broker’s insurance company. For more information on

FMCSA insurance requirements, click here.


For more information, contact the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's contact center directly.

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 13
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0