Q. Pay and Compensation Complaints


For answers to your questions about pay and compensation, contact the Department of Labor's Wage and Hour Divisionby phone at 1-866-4USWAGE (1-866-487-9243) or by email via this web form.

You can find WHD district offices here.


The Department of Labor's home page is http://www.dol.gov.

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 5
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0