Q. File a Comment on a Proposed Regulation


When a new regulation (or a change in an existing regulation) is proposed, the promulgating agency will publish a notice in the Federal Register.

To file a comment on a proposed rule, go to Regulations.gov and do a search on keywords or the docket number (if known).

The docket number format is: "NHTSA-2007-0014."

For assistance in filing comments electronically, please click on the 'Help' links appearing at the top of the page.

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 3
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0