Q. Update Motor Carrier DOT Number


To find information about updating your USDOT number online using your US DOT number PIN, click here.

You can also upload and submit an updated MCS-150 form via the FMCSA web form. A tracking number will be emailed to you.

Another option is to update your USDOT record by filing an MCS-150 by mail. You can mail the forms to:

Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
Office of Registration and Safety Information (MC-RS)
1200 New Jersey Avenue SE
Washington, DC 20590

You can also fax the form to 202-366-3477.

Please put "update" on the MCS-150 form, and make all necessary changes. You can also call toll free 1-800-832-5660 to have a MCS-150 form mailed to you.

For more information about the biennial update required by the FMCSA, click here.

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 14
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0