Q. Border Crossing / International Travel Requirements


For information about crossing the border into the U.S., please see the Department of Homeland Security's U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) web site.

For further assistance, please contact CBP directly.

Information on international travel, including how to obtain or renew a passport, is available from the U.S. State Department.

You can find information about the current passport regulations related to the Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative here.

Entry requirements for foreign countries are available in the Consular Information Sheets.

For more information, contactthe State Department directly.

For additional information on crossing into Canada, please visit the Canadian Border Services Agency (CBSA) web site.

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 7
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0