Q. Federal Motor Carrier Forms


For the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) "Forms" page, click here.


Bear in mind that motor carriers can make most of their filings through the FMCSA online registration system.


FMCSA registration and licensing forms can be submitted via the web form (the fastest option) or faxed to 202-366-3477.


You can reach the FMCSA contact center via the above web form or by phone at 1-800-832-5660.

The FMCSA home page is: http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov.

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 5
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0