Q. US Travel Abroad and Foreign Travel to the US (Statistics)


For statistics on Americans traveling abroad, and foreign visitors traveling to the U.S., your best option is to contact the Office of Travel and Tourism at the U.S. Department of Commerce. To view their website, please see: http://tinet.ita.doc.gov/

If you would like to request data, please send a fax to 202-482-2887. Please include complete, legible contact information: name, company, phone, fax and e-mail so they can use the appropriate means to respond to your request.

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 4
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0