Q. Mileage Reimbursement and Per Diem Rates


The General Services Administration (GSA) determines mileage reimbursement and per diem rates for federal employees and per diem rates.

For the optional standard mileage rates for employees, self-employed individuals, or other taxpayers, please see the Internal Revenue Service web site.

Please note: The IRS no longer updates Publication 1542, Per Diem Rates (For Travel Within the Continental United States). Instead, current per diem rates may be found on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) web site.

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 4
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0