Q. Directory of Substance Abuse Professionals


According to the DOT Office of Drug and Alcohol Policy and Compliance (ODAPC):

"ODAPC does not develop or maintain a list of qualified service agents. You can check with industry associations, the yellow pages, or the web for service agents."

For more information, contact ODAPC:

Contact information for DOT operating administration drug and alcohol contacts can be found

For the ODAPC web site, please
click here.

Program Guidance Material can be found here.

Current drug and alcohol regulations from 49 CFR 40

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 5
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0