Q. How to Obtain a Handicapped Parking Permit


Handicapped parking permits are issued at the state level.  Your best course of action is to contact your state department of motor vehicles (DMV) or similar agency.  

To find the office serving your state, please see:  http://www.usa.gov/Topics/Motor_Vehicles.shtml

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 4
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0

Contact Us

Starting Friday, September 22nd the "Search Our Collection" function at www.ntl.bts.gov will not be available due to server maintenance. We expect the search function to be back up by Tuesday, September 26th.

How to Research During the Outage

  • The "Submit a Question" and Reference Librarian phone number below will remain open and operational¬†

  • ROSA P, our new public repository, will be available in beta version for searching