Q. Commercial Driver's License Endorsements


You can find the requirements for the different kinds of commercial driver's license (CDL) endorsements in 49 CFR 383 Subparts F & G

For more information, contact the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) field office nearest you.  To find the office nearest you, please consult the following web site: http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/about/contact/offices/displayfieldroster.asp

The FMCSA home page, with a wealth of information, is located at: http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov

and motor carrier federal regulations can be found at 49 CFR Chapter III.

To contact FMCSA Headquarters in Washington, DC, please see: http://www.fmcsa.dot.gov/contact-us

For information on the issuance of a CDL with a hazardous materials endorsement (HME) and background checks for HAZMAT truck drivers, please see:  : http://www.tsa.gov/stakeholders/hazmat-endorsement-threat-assessment-program

The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) home page is: http://www.tsa.gov

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 2
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0