Q. How do foreign visitors get a handicapped parking placard?


Policies for disabled parking placards are set by each state. Information about parking placards may be on the state's Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) web site. If not, contact the state DMV required permits. 



  • Last Updated Jul 18, 2017
  • Views 2
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0