Q. Merchant Marine Records


The National Maritime Center home page is http://www.uscg.mil/stcw/

For service records of mariners killed in World War II, you may also want to contact the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) at http://www.archives.gov/contact/

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 5
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0