Q. Report a Case of Odometer Fraud


Your best course of action is to contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Office of Odometer Fraud Investigations at 202-366-4761 or odometerfraud@dot.gov.

You can find the Office of Odometer Fraud Investigations' home page here.  

  • Last Updated Dec 14, 2016
  • Views 3
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0