Q. Order a Copy of a Birth Certificate


In order to obtain a birth, marriage, or death certificate you need to contact the Vital Records office for the state in which the event occurred. Attached is a listing of Vital Records offices' contact information and web sites for the U.S.

  • Last Updated Dec 13, 2016
  • Views 2
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0