Q. Report a Marine Oil or Chemical Spill


To report oil or chemical spills, please contact the US Coast Guard (USCG) National Response Center:


Phone: 1-800-424-8802

Email: NRC@uscg.mil


Note: You may remain anonymous when you call.

  • Last Updated Dec 13, 2016
  • Views 5
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0