Q. I-80 Tolling


Questions and comments regarding tolls should be directed to the DOT at the state level since they, not the US DOT, set highway tolls in their respective states.

Links to state Departments of Transportation and/or state government web sites are available on:

You can also find some toll information on this Federal Highway Administration web site: http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/ohim/tollpage.htm

If you would like to voice your opinion regarding tolls, etc., please also contact your state DOT or your elected state officials.

Contact information for your state officials can be found at  http://www.usa.gov/Contact/Elected.shtml

  • Last Updated Dec 13, 2016
  • Views 6
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0