Q. Driving Record for FMCSA

How can I get a copy of my FMCSA or CSA driving record? 


According to the CSA Pre-Employment Screening page, located at:http://www.psp.fmcsa.dot.gov/Pages/default.aspx

PSP is designed to assist the motor carrier industry in assessing individual operators’ crash and serious safety violation history as a pre-employment condition. Account holders pay $10 for each requested driver history. An annual subscription fee of $100 also applies for industry service providers and carriers with 100 or more power units. Carriers with fewer than 100 power units qualify for a discounted annual fee of $25 per year.

Individuals can request a personal driving history for a fee of $10. No subscription is necessary for individual drivers.

To order your record, go to the web page at: http://www.psp.fmcsa.dot.gov/Pages/default.aspx then click the "PSP Records" icon.


Reference Services
National Transportation Library
Bureau of Transportation Statistics
Research and Innovative Technology Administration
U.S. Department of Transportation 

  • Last Updated Dec 13, 2016
  • Views 16
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0