Q. How do I transfer a USDOT number?


  • USDOT Numbers are not transferable

  •  Register for a new USDOT Number using the Federal Motor Carrier Safely Administration (FMCSA) Unified Registration System (URS)

Questions? Contact FMCSA:

  • Phone: 1-800-832-5660 (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time)

  • Send an Email


For more information, contact the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's contact center directly.


  • Last Updated Jul 13, 2017
  • Views 24
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0