Q. How do I file a complaint against Greyhound Bus?


We only handle complaints related to safety, baggage, or discrimination issues.


Contact the Departmental Office of Civil Rights

  • Phone: 202-366-4648

  • Fax: 202-366-5575

  • TTY/Assistive Device: 202-366-9696

  • Mail:

Department of Transportation

Departmental Office of Civil Rights

1200 New Jersey Ave, S.E.

Washington, DC 20590

Safely and Luggage

Contact the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) 

  • Phone:1-888-DOT-SAFT (1-888-368-7238)

  • File a complain online

Refunds and Scheduling Issues

Contact Greyhound Customer Support

Further Action

Contact the United Morotcoach Association for issues that cannot be resolved.

(Note: This private-sector site and/or company is not necessarily recommended, maintained, or endorsed by the US DOT or any US Government office. We offer this suggestion strictly as a convenience, should you be interested in exploring their services)

Related Resource

49 CFR 374: passenger carrier regulations 

  • Last Updated Aug 01, 2017
  • Views 7
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0