Q. Where can I find data on traffic counts?


  • Travel Monitoring and Traffic Volume data are provided by the  Federal Highway Administration's (FHWA), Office of Highway Policy Information

  • Data include: traffic trends, vehicle distributions, and weight to meet federal highway legislations

  • Other resources include: development of guidelines, regulations, direct data collection (from State DOT sources), data processing, research, analysis, and professional conferences

Questions? Contact the Office of Policy and Governmental Affairs

1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE

8th Floor

Routing Code: HPL

  • Fax Number: (202) 366-3590

  • Hours of Operations: Monday through Friday, 7:30am to 6:00pm EST


  • Last Updated Aug 01, 2017
  • Views 6
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0