Q. Getting an IFTA Sticker


IFTA stands for "International Fuel Tax Agreement."  You receive your IFTA sticker from your home state.  You file quarterly reports to the base state and they pay the other states.  48 states are IFTA members.  IFTA license and stickers cost about five (5) dollars each year.

You may also want to contact the DOT at the state level.  Links to state Departments of Transportation and/or state government web sites are available on: http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/webstate.htm

  • Last Updated Oct 11, 2016
  • Views 7
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0