Q. How do I file a complaint against FedEx, UPS, or other package delivery company?


Violation of DOT Regulations

  • Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) 

  • Phone: 1-888-DOT-SAFT (1-888-368-7238)

  • 49 CFR Chapter III: Motor carrier federal regulations 

  • FMCSA website

File a Complaint with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)

File a Complaint with the State Consumer Protection Agency

File a Complaint with the Better Business Bureau

  • Last Updated Jul 27, 2017
  • Views 5
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0