Q. How do I report a problem with a traffic signal or sign?


Contact your state Department of Transportation.

Each state and local highway agency select, install, operate, and maintain traffic control devices on all roadways, including the Interstate and U.S. numbered systems. 

Related Resource:

Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) provided by the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA)


  • Last Updated Jul 27, 2017
  • Views 5
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0