Q. Auto Part Safety Idea


For information on submitting an idea for auto part safety, please contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) Office of Chief Counsel, Rulemaking Division at (202)366-2992 for information about the legal use of this device.

Additional information for new manufactures can be found at: http://www.nhtsa.dot.gov/cars/rules/maninfo

  • Last Updated Sep 27, 2016
  • Views 63
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 1   0