Q. Moving Company Complaint


To file a complaint against an interstate household goods carrier, please contact the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration's National Consumer Complaint Database at 1-888-DOT-SAFT (1-888-368-7238) or http://nccdb.fmcsa.dot.gov.There are FAQs about the complaint process at this site.

For other carrier complaints, your best option is to contact the FMCSA field office nearest you (or the one in the state where the carrier is located).  A list of FMCSA Field Offices by state can be found here.

To file a complaint against an intrastate motor carrier, please contact your state's Public Utilities Commission. A list of public utilities commissions is available at http://transition.fcc.gov/wcb/iatd/state_puc.html.

You may also want to visit the web page: http://www.protectyourmove.gov


  • Last Updated Sep 22, 2016
  • Views 19
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0