Q. How do I report a problem with a street or highway?


Contact your state level Department of Transportation (DOT).

State and local highway agencies are responsible for the construction and maintenance of the roadways.  This includes highway projects, snow removal, and potholes.


  • Last Updated Jul 18, 2017
  • Views 18
  • Answered By David Martin

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0